Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Why do they grow?
This has been a hard week for me as a mom... Though we know it is our job as parents to raise our children to mature adults that find their own legs and at some point start their own lives - I was NOT ready for this day.... Drew moved out... I am so happy for him that he is making his own way in the world but still feel uncertain that I accomplished all that I needed to in order to prepare him for leaving the nest. He is now living with 2 roommates in an apartment not far from home but still... As he was packing I realized just how much his room needed painted so now his room (our future guest room) sits awaiting a new paint job - we chose a light gray called Silver Leaf - now we just need to find the time to paint! Hopefully I'll be posting pictures of the completed guest room soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment