Friday, January 11, 2008

My New Kids

















Here are some pictures of my babies! The little black one is Bear and the cream one is Sugar. The basket was supposed to hold their toys (and the cat toys which they have taken over!) but apparently the basket made a better bed! Anywayz, Bear weighed 2 pound 6 oz. at his first visit to the vet and at this weeks visit he weighed 4 pound even. Sugar weighed 2 pound 7 oz. on her first visit and at this weeks visit she weighed 4 pound 6.5 oz. The vet estimates that they should weigh 10 - 12 pounds full grown. We are working on leash training and will start puppy training classes soon. We have bells tied to the back door which they are getting really good at jingling when they want/need to go out though we still have occasional accidents! We were concerned about how the cats would do with them - Midnight hides from them in our bedroom - Pixie plays with them some, smacks them when she's had enough and puts them in their place other times for unknown reasons. She has even been seen giving them "baths" every now and again - but by the time I get the camera she is done!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to little fluff balls that could be Misha toys! lol :) They are adorable! Misha rings the bell to go out too! That is the BEST way to have them tell ya they want to go out!

Lisha said...

I'm going through and updating my blogs list, and I realized I don't have yours yet... so here I am, and you're now on my page!

danakat said...

They are so cute! Sasha would swallow them in one gulp, but we won't let her near them. :)

hhmmm...maybe we should try the bell instead of just the tilt the head and stare until we pay attention.

Lisa said...

SUPER CUTE!! Love them!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your babies!

hope said...

They are so cute!! I could just squeeze them!! Your nephew is a cutie, too. I hear ya on not being able to visit. I have a nephew that is 13 months old and I still have yet to meet him. Bummer. Glad to see some pics on your blog!!