Monday, January 28, 2008

And the winner is...

So, ever wake up knowing that today is going to be one of those days?!?!?! That's how my morning started - waking up at 6:25 when we are supposed to leave for seminary at 6:15! Thought I was doing good to get back on track, dinner in the crock pot, HEALTHY lunch almost on the stove - just needed to add the chicken broth - sent Drew to the garage for the broth - while he was gone decided to start cleaning up the food processor - see where this is headed? Base wiped down - check. Bowl wiped down - check. Shredder blade meet thumb - UH OH! So here I sit, 3 1/2 hours later, 3 stitches and a huge bandage later. We did take pics for a possible scrapbook page of the cut after it was cleaned and the stitches. To add insult to injury I had to get a tetnus shot too!

Anyway, enough hunt and peck typing! Hope everyone else is having a good day!

2 comments:

danakat said...

Oh dear.
You need a treat.
Sorry about your accident...hope you didn't bleed for too terribly long.
You know, you should write a book...

Lisa said...

Wow! You've have a day to remember. I hope you feel better! Can't wait for you to scrap those pics!!!