Thursday, January 10, 2008

Meet Wyatt & Sara

While trying to make sure I understood how to do the whole picture thing (since I want to send pictures of my puppies and my recent OAMC session) - I thought I would take a minute and introduce you to my cutie pie nephew Wyatt (and his mom - Sara!). For those of you who like baby facts - Wyatt was born at 10:32 a.m. Saturday December 29th. He weighed 6 pounds 2.5 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long.

I cannot tell you how blessed we are that he is HEALTHY - his poor mom had a hard pregnancy (diabetes & pre-eclampsia) and during the testing his spina bifida testing came back abnormal - the doctor really tried to convince them to abort but since Jeff (my brother) and Sara had already miscarried one little one - they decided they were blessed to have even made it to the testing phase and would take whatever Heavenly Father dealt them.

Can I just tell you I can't wait to get my hands on him! Right now they are stationed in Hawaii - and I can't afford to fly over there and stay in a hotel etc. (my brother Jeff is a smoker so I won't stay with them!) so I have to wait until they come back to the mainland!

Anyway, thanks for being so patient with my hectic lifestyle and sporadic postings!







3 comments:

danakat said...

Congratulations on that little sweetie! What a blessing.

And I would love to see some recent pictures of your new "kids".

Mandi said...

What a cutie... and so tiny! I am looking forward to coming over and seeing your new babies... I know that the boys will love them!

Lisa said...

What a little cutie pie! Congrats!