Friday, June 13, 2008
It Happened!
Katie passed her drivers ed class yesterday and so any day now she should get her "pass" allowing her to get her license in December without having to take the road test again. I do have to say that she is a pretty good driver, is feeling a little more sure of herself and tries to do the speed limit, I don't "white knuckle" the Brownsferry curve when she takes it going in either direction but will admit that there are a few areas that she still needs work on but by the time December rolls around she should definitely be ready to go out on short little jaunts by herself. I can't believe my "baby" can get her full fledged, escape from Mom license in a few short months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I think it is a little ironic that you posted this on Friday the 13th. I am staying off the road!! Congrats, Katie.
Yay Katie! And yay for mom, too...I can't even imagine how much guts it must take to get in the passenger seat with your CHILD driving!
YAY, Katie!!! That's awesome! It's always FREEDOM when you get that license to drive! Of course I had to test in a BIG 80's Suburban and parallel park that baby!
WooHOo!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment