Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Ugh!
Yesterday afternoon I got a call from K. She had left her purse in 3rd block and went back to get it afterschool. I get a somewhat frantic call from her as she realizes that her wallet with her cash, house key, car key and drivers license are missing! Fortunately I had gotten off work early and was able to run over, pick her up, chat with the police, file a report, grab her and head to see about getting her a new license - of which we missed by mere minutes! So today we get to make multiple calls about getting locks rekeyed on both the car and house and take her to get her new license! Fun, fun! Oh and we called our insurance co. and if we file a claim to help with the rekeying, etc. it will have two deductibles for a total of $750! If anyone hears any loud booms today it just might be H & I hitting our heads against the wall out of fustration! Anyway, off to work I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ugh! is right! Sorry to hear. That is not fun! ((((Hugs))))
Oh dear.
What a stressful situation. And poor K probably feels so bad about the whole thing. :(
That is just HORRIBLE that someone went through her private belongings and then STOLE from her. What is wrong with people?
Good luck getting things squared away. Give K a hug from me and then have her give you one back. :)
Oh, man, what a bummer. These kinds of things just make you ill. I am sorry this happened, and I hope you're able to get things settled soon.
The girls told me about this. I'm so sorry! Ya know, I just want to think that people are ultimately good... that they would find someone's purse or wallet and turn it in! Not a fun day! :-(
Post a Comment