Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So addicted!!!

Recently I have been spending WAY too much time on my laptop cruising the internet! In all likelihood if you were to peer over my shoulder you would find me on 1) a food storage blog/site, 2) a family history blog/site or 3) a crafting site - quilting, scrapbooking, cardmaking, etc. I am so addicted - some might even say I am a stalker - I visit your blogs and you never know! I admit it - I am looking for a help group - where might I look? Uh, duh, the internet!

Anyway, today Kim from http://allaboutfoodstorage.com/ sent me the link to her blog - I got lost there for over an hour! I specifically went there for the information she sent me on canning meats but seriously got lost in the plethora of great info!

So, I am putting out a request to everyone - what are your FAVORITE websites/blogs to visit? Crafty ones, food storage ones, budgeting ones - just let me know either by posting here or to your own blog - I'll see it - you may not know it but at some point, sooner or later, I'll be there when you least expect it!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

You're so funny! Some of my favorite sites to visit are storage and organization sites.. I know a little strange. :) I also frequent font sites... i just can't help myself!

hope said...

LOL!!! That is hysterical!! I am a recovering websurfaholic. When I ran my own web-based business I use to spend hours perusing the sites and such. Now I leave it running all day and drop in to check my email/facebook/blogs from time to time. Baby steps, right??

Anonymous said...

There are so many that I LOVE! I don't know EVEN where to start though my true love right now is amazon! I LOVE adding books to my wishlist!

Krazicat said...

*whispers* don't listen to her! She facebooks too!