Friday, August 14, 2009

22 Years!

Forgive me for posting this a day early but we are leaving either late tonight or early in the morning for Atlanta!

I can't believe my honey & I have been married for 22 years tomorrow - the 15th!

This is us when we were still in high school - so young and in love!



I love this man with all my heart! There is so much I want to say but for some reason struggle with how to put my thoughts adequately into words when it comes t describing us over the years! We have been through tons together! Ups, downs, highs & lows. High school sweethearts who married young (he was 18 and I was still 17!), military, and then not, moving with jobs - 14 moves in 22 years - 2 beautiful kids, adventures galore, married in Vegas, baptized into the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints together and then sealed in the Washington D.C. temple as a forever family on our 10th anniversary!

Happy Anniversary My Love - It's been a blast proving the naysayers wrong and I can't wait to see what adventures the next 22 years brings to us!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you more each and every day. Words can not describe how important you are to me and I strive every day to show you.

I am so glad you are my FF. I can't wait to be back with you again.

Let the adventures continue!

Kim Mayfield said...

Ahhh. so sweet!

Happy Anniversary!

danakat said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!
What precious sentiments between you and your hubby.
Have a wonderful trip!

Love the picture!!

Mandi said...

Happy Anniversary! You two look so cute in the picture!! :) Enjoy your trip to Atlanta!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Happy, happy anniversary, Jenni and Howard! I just LOVE the picture of you two in high school. I think high school sweetheart romances are so . . . romantic! :) Enjoy your anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Great picture, too. :)

Have a great trip!

John Wright said...

Congratulations! Wow, 22 years! I even remember that photo... when you took it.

kg said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a great weekend!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Happy Anniversery!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! I LOVED seeing your pic! I enjoyed reading the sweet words between you two as well! I hope you have a great time!

Natalie said...

I know I am late seeing this but Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I love the picture of you and your sweetheart!