Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday - I don't know where my brain was - wait, yes I do, dog tired was where it was - I woke up at 2:30 again, dozed off and on a bit until 3:15, woke again, couldn't get back to sleep, went to living room watched a TIVO'd recording of House, went back to bed about 4:15, finally fell back to sleep until the alarm went off at 5! Wish I could say this was a new occurance but I think I'm going to have to up the dosage of my sleep meds!
Anyhoo,
Chicken and Rice Dinner
1 can cream of.... your preference
1 cup raw white rice
1 cup water
1 envelope onion soup mix
1 pound BSCB (boneless, skinless chicken breast)
I put the first 4 ingredients into a gallon sized ziploc, seal it leaving a bit of air in bag, and shake the dickens out of the bag, mushing around the soup to dissolve. Drop chicken into bag, press out as much air as possible, seal, label and freeze. When ready to cook, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 - 2 hours - cook until chicken is cooked through.
Well, off to bed I go! Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Sounds like a good recipe! Hope you start to sleep better. I have been having trouble sleeping since I was 8 weeks along and I know that this is just the beginning! :)
Thanks for the recipe. Sounds easy enough to motivate me to actually do it.
Sleep well.
That sounds great!! Thanks for keeping up with the recipes!!!
Sounds easy enough!! THX
Hope you don't mind . . I saw your blog and peeked in on your recipe. Thank you for sharing it was your encouragement that I ever started doing freezer for later dinners. I'm sorry you are having sleep issues.
So is this really a Kicken Chicken Recipe??? :-)
Post a Comment